Thursday 15 January 2015

RojRog Log - Entry 3

My friend Roger lives in West Wales - I first met him in 1975 at Exeter University, I was studying accounting and he was studying french. He is, these days, one of my art collaborators and was a co-DJ for my final degree work, Resonate/Generate. Over the next two months he will be commenting on and reviewing from afar my latest show, Bright Old Things at Selfridges.

She Does it Right


Artist: Rog, last link for the day - Susie Bubble’s blog - very influential blogger - look out for her in the news.
http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2015/01/bright-old-things.html

Cheers, Roger

Roger: Roj, excellent – as you know I’m no blogger, but I read this one. I think she gets it dead right and she writes well too.
  
What’s more she’s a founder member of the Betta Buys Art and Poetry Society ("BAPS") – me, her, Maurice and Grayson meet every Friday for a bit of a shop (mainly cheap toothpaste, reading specs and poo bags) followed by a glass or two of absinthe.

Chairs, Roger




No comments:

Post a Comment